About One Charge
OneCharge develops and manufactures lithium batteries for material handling equipment. We offer our customers an advanced energy storage unit based on lithium batteries and we also advise on energy efficiency. In 2012, OneCharge has developed an active battery management system OneCharge Equilizer that transfers charge between battery cells. This increases OneCharge available capacity and significantly increases battery lifetime.
We provide lithium batteries for the new and existing warehouse truck fleets:
- Completely maintenance-free, sealed batteries (possibility to reduce maintenance costs);
- Wide range of operating temperatures (-20 to +120°F);
- 2-3 times longer lifetime (3000-5000 cycles);
- No memory effect (opportunity charging);
- No hazardous waste or explosion safety requirements (special premises are not required);
- Low self-discharge (storage without regular charging up to 1 year);
- Safe and environmentally friendly.
Why it is better to work with OneCharge:
- We present the latest, state of the art technologies.
- Our solutions bring noticeable economic benefit. The payback period of our projects does not exceed 3 years and often 1.5-2 years.
- We developed a range of batteries optimized to the needs of warehouse operators. We constantly improve our products based on multiple feedback we get from our customers worldwide.
- Our batteries are priced to maximize our customers’ savings. In operations that use 2-3 lead acid batteries per truck our battery prices will equal to the set of lead acid batteries.
- OneCharge works only with the most reputable suppliers. Panasonic and CALB are companies that value their reputation and avoid compromises in terms of product quality.
- We provide 5 year warranty on our batteries.
16600 Aston, Irvine, CA 92606
+1 (833) 895 8624 TOLL FREE
Become a dealer