Max Power Series
High-capacity OneCharge MAX POWER lithium batteries guarantee operations without disruption for the most demanding applications dealing with heavy loads (beverages distribution, paper, lumber, and metal works), high lift heights (very narrow aisle applications), massive attachments (paper roll clamps, push-pull, single-double).
|Type of lift truck||Class I, II, III|
|Capacity||90 – 1080 Ah|
|Charging time||2 hours|
Used in the Most Demanding Applications
- Heavy loads such as in beverage distribution, paper,
lumber, and metal works
- Narrow aisle applications where maximum fork heights are required
- Massive attachments such as paper roll clamps, push-pull, and single-double.
Improve Safety and Sustainability
- Eliminate the risk of changing heavy batteries every shift
- No acid fumes or spills
- Reduce use of electricity, less waste, 99% recyclable.
- Single battery operation
- There is little or no voltage drop
- Reduce or eliminate heating issues that can damage lift truck components
- Faster travel and lifting speeds at all levels of discharge.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- Save 20-40% in 2-4 years (compared to LP, Diesel, or lead-acid)
- Two to three times the cycle life of a lead-acid battery
- Save the labor or service contract dollars to change batteries each shift and to water batteries
- Return battery room square footage to profitable use
- Reduce electricity use by as much as 30% due to better energy conversion; reduce or eliminate costs to cool charging areas and warehouse.
A Leading US Beverage Producer Runs Class I Forklifts on a Single Battery 24/7 Moving Very Heavy Loads
3 shifts per day, 8 hours per shift, 3500 lb. pallets of bottled soda are lifted and moved around using 4 wheel sit-down 80V lift trucks with single-double attachments. This application is a serious challenge for any battery! Actual data reported by the OneCharge battery showed an average of 19.5 hours of active use per day. It would take 3 lead-acid batteries to keep up with 1 lithium.
80V/650Ah lithium battery is sufficient for powering the work through three eight-hour shifts, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
OneCharge 80V Max Power Battery demonstrated a comfortable 37% SOC after the longest period of non-stop operations.
A Leading National Dairy Producer Uses Class II Forklifts in Ice Cream Production Facilities
The company is using single reach lift trucks in its ice cream manufacturing facilities. 8 hours per shift, 2 shifts per day, 3rd shift is down-time. The trucks are going in and out of the Cooler and Freezer environment, where cold temperature puts additional stress on the batteries. OneCharge 80V Max Power with 805 Ah capacity proved to be the perfect fit for the job. One battery lasts for two shifts with opportunity charging before it needs to go on a prolonged charge and it is ready for work in under two hours again.
3 different capacity 80V Max Power OneCharge Batteries were tested: 630Ah, 840Ah and 1050Ah
840Ah capacity demonstrated optimal performance for the tested truck and application with minimum SOC at 59%